So on the morning of 10th June, I set off to UOW with two friends to go to the final session. I was heaps keen because I love all this informational stuff about exchange, I eagerly await any communication from UNC, I read every pamphlet… I geek out about this. It turns out I geek out too much because this exchange session was long and boring because I already knew everything. It was so annoying listening to all the dumb questions from people too lazy to Google that shit.
I have been very inactive lately, mostly because nothing’s really been happening and also a personal problem.
- Accommodation (my first choice, Morrison!)
- Trip to Yosemite (webcams of Yosemite!)
Stuff still left to do:
- Visa (interview is next week)
- Hitting my savings goal (so close, yet so far – less than $1k to go)
- OS-HELP finalisation
- Pass all my classes (which I will, seriously!)
My next post will be about the Final Pre-Departure Session that being held on 10th June!